Check out the Val d'Ega cross-country paradise:
- network of more than 100 km trails
- against the awe-inspiring mountainscape of Rosengarten and Latemar
- one of the most gorgeous cross-country areas of the Dolomites
Detailed Info on Cross-Country Trails…
- The cross-country center (Centro di fondo) Lavazé offers 84 km of groomed runs for classic and skating cross-country skiing. It is a true hot spot for cross-country enthusiasts. Nestled into the Latemar massif, overlooked by the Weißhorn (2313 m), Schwarzhorn (2439 m) and Zanggen (2470 m) mountains, the lovely runs feature difficulty levels for every type of skier. The operators charge a fee for using the cross-country run, which guarantees friendly service and well kept slopes.
- Nova Levante-Carezza boasts 16 km cross-country trails through a gorgeous landscape framed by the Rosengarten Latemar mountain range.
- In Nova Ponente, cross-country skiers move through a magical winter wonderland on 25 km runs with different access paths.
- Away from the crowds is the quiet little village of Monte S. Pietro, which offers 10 km of sunny ski runs close to the pilgrimage site Maria Weissenstein