A fun ride on your bike - what could be better? Just ride your bike as long as you want and then call the bike taxi to pick you up...or scale the soaring heights with a lift:
You can take your mountain bike on each of the following lifts:
- Cabler car Laurin I (Nova Levante-Catinaccio):
- Free bike shuttle service by the chair lift Laurin I! The lift brings you from Welschnofen (1,320m) to the Frommeralm (1,721m)
- Predazzo (Val di Fiemme) – Cable Car:
- You can take a cable car or chair lift from the Nordic Ski Stadium to 2,300 m below the Latemar. Even if you are not yet in great shape, this option lets you work your way clockwise around the Latemar and still have an awesome experience worth bragging about at home.
- Pampeago (Val di Fiemme):
With the chair lift Latemar we can transport our bikes from 1.760 m to 2.015 m in the middle of the mountain huts.
- Cable car Siusi – Alpe di Siusi:
Free bike shuttle service by the cable car Seiser Alm! A cable car takes you from Seis (1.015m) to Seiseralm (1.857m)!
- In Bolzano, there are 3 aerial lifts, which take you to Colle, Bolzano di Sopra (Renon) or San Genesio.
Our Tip: MOUNTAINBIKE CARD - Latemar circumnavigation
With the Mountainbike Card it is possible to use the cable car Nova Levante, the cable car Predazzo and the chair lift Gardonè for one ascent per lift. So all lovers of the mountainbike sport can do the Latemar circumnavigation by bike with only one daily ticket!